Here are some Common Questions
about Burn Fat and FEAST Wellness Program
Frequently Asked Questions for Fitness & Weight Loss for Women
Do I need to cancel my gym membership to complete the Burn Fat and Feast program?
With that said, I have many clients who continue with their favorite gym workouts and have success in the program. I do recommend tweaking your schedule to fit our nutrition days. You will be given over 20 different workouts in the Burn Fat and Feast program that can be done anywhere you choose! I also challenge my clients to take an honest look at their current routine. If it was working well, you most likely wouldn’t be considering joining us. Read more about my recommendations for continuing your favorite workouts during the program here:
Is it okay to participate in Burn Fat and Feast if I am breastfeeding?
Do I need to purchase any shakes or additional items to participate in this program?
Am I a good fit for this program?
You do not have to be actively working out to register for Burn Fat and Feast; however, it was meant for women who have less than 80 pounds to lose.
What does a typical day look like in terms of food?
Aren’t you hungry throughout the day?
Is this program complicated?
I promise you, this way of living is not as scary as it sounds! It has truly revolutionized my life, and the lives of hundreds of my clients. You can read more about their testimonials and success here:
I’m not good with math. What do you mean I will “track my macros”?
What are macros?
Can I eat like this forever?
What kind of results will I see?
More than that, they walk away feeling renewed with a new outlook on food, more confidence and a lifestyle they can sustain.
I will be on vacation during this program. Should I start another time?
What does the cost include?
- A program workbook with resources to help you thrive including sample meal plans, a detailed program overview, and approved food lists.
- Prep week with trainings to set you up for success.
- A live webinar to discuss the specifics of the program and to answer your questions.
- Workout plans which can be completed at the gym, at home or even on vacation.
- Over 20 different workouts varying from barre, pilates fusion, weight training, body weight strengthening, cardio circuits, lower body and upper body workouts, kickboxing, plyometrics, HIIT training, agility, tabatas, cardio speed intervals, core and full body circuit.
- Accountability and support through our community page daily to ensure you reach your goals.
- A comprehensive program with daily wellness trainings 7 days a week to teach you the HOW and WHY behind everything we do.
- Daily training consisting of carb cycling, intermittent fasting, timing of workouts, types of workouts, macro tracking, research and so much more.
- A low cost investment for your health at under $30 a week.
- Daily support from Sarah, a personal trainer, fitness instructor and nutrition coach with over 19 years of wellness experience.
You will have forever access to the workouts moving forward as well and a lifetime discount as a graduate if you want to repeat the program. I’m happy to schedule a phone consult with you to discuss your individual needs and concerns. www.refinedlifefitness.com/schedule-consult
I hope this has been helpful to you if you are on the fence about joining my Burn Fat and Feast Program. My clients have truly seen amazing results, and I want you to be the next success story! In 2016, we had over 300 ladies go through this program with great success. I truly stand behind this program, and hope to help thousands of women get healthy, fit and strong in 2017 and beyond…including you! Don’t wait to sign up, my programs fill up quickly.